Saturday 10 March 2012

Jamaican Jerk Chicken Recipe - Cooking For Real

Sunny Anderson of Cooking for Real

I need some help here folks. I decided I will try and make myself some authentic Jamaican Jerk Chicken and I have watched a few food programmers to check out what I need and how to do it but they are all different.

I watched ‘Cooking for Real’ with Sunny Anderson and I was lost halfway through the process, for a start she was bunging in store bought stuff that I can’t get here in Andalucia where I live (In the mountains of Spain, not famed for selling Blue Mountain Coffee, Bob Marley CD’s or Cattleman’s Gold Sauce) and then it was white sugar, brown sugar, this type of vinegar, some of this stuff called Cilantro? As it transpires, Cilantro is actually Coriander to the likes of me, and so on.
There was a link to a recommended Jerk sauce but that gave so many variations that I got confused and spat my dummy out. So, please, anyone, what is THE Jerk sauce recipe for Jamaican Jerk Chicken, the stuff they eat in Jamaica, not this goo they peddle on the telly.

Oh, yes, the bloody videos didn’t work at all of the Food Network Chanel either!

http://www.jamaicantreasures.com
Email
lisa@jamaicantreasures.com
We also recommend you visit this link for Sandals Holidays in Jamaica Sandals Holidays Jamaica  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or link of interest. If you have a business in Jamaica, please leave a link for people to visit.