Tuesday 9 June 2015

Jamaica Villas Lonely Planert

JAMAICA VILLAS LONELY PLANET

Negril Lighthouse


There are many articles on Jamaica, millions I would say and that is no exaggeration. I'm a Jamaica Villas Blogger so I trawl the Internet looking for items and articles, news and photographs relating to Jamaica so I should know.

It isn't hard to find these articles and items on Jamaica, a simple search of Google will give you everything you want, from links to the Jamaica Observer online newspaper to any amount of Blogs, chat rooms and recipe websites.

As per normal with me, today I was searching the Internet for Jamaica articles of interest and I found one that I must have passed a hundred times and never thought of visiting, its called Lonely Planet. This is a great article entitled "Introducing Jamaica".

The article is by a chap called Paul Clammer:

"Before visiting Jamaica, I hadn’t realized my preconceptions of the country were firmly out of date – somewhere between the troubles of the 1970s and Bob Marley’s last LP. Touching down for the first time, the scales fell from my eyes. I’ve rarely been to a country so viscerally alive (Kingston dancehall street parties have to be experienced to be believed) and so achingly beautiful: just how many waterfalls hidden in rainforests can one country have? Smooth like rum and hot like a spicy plate of jerk, Jamaica ensnared me instantly. The media might call it dangerous, but the worst crime you’re likely to encounter is having your heart stolen."

Read more:
http://www.lonelyplanet.com/jamaica#ixzz3cYNUEXtD



This is an excellent website and article that you will really enjoy, I did and I've read plenty of Jamaica articles. This site has some excellent links to the best places to see, the best places to stay (www.villassurmer.com of course) the best places to eat and lots more.


If you are renting a Jamaica villa for a vacation or wedding then please check this excellent website out and get the 'heads up' before you set sail for beautiful Jamaica.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or link of interest. If you have a business in Jamaica, please leave a link for people to visit.