Monday 10 June 2013

Jamaica Villas - Getting the good news out.

 
Half Moon Royal Villas, Jamaica
 
Quite often things happen out of the blue, just when your on a roll something comes along and puts a proverbial fly in the ointment and I am not excluded from this curse. I had been chomping at the bit to tell you all about some fantastic villa deals that you can get by contacting www.luxuryarrivals.com or by visiting the main website and picking yourself one of the top villas not just in Jamaica but anywhere in the Caribbean Islands as Luxury arrivals have a massive portfolio of the best vacation rentals all over the Caribbean.

Anyway, I digress; I was getting ready to tell you all these things when my tower PC made what can only be called "Gurgling noises" and then froze, it then made some more odd sounds and then called it a day. A trip to the local PC techies has given me the good news that the motherboard has gone to a better place and will need to be replaced and no doubt the PC Techies are getting all glazed over thinking about their next vacation as I am bound to be shelling out something extortionate, they don't have a Tech word for "cheap".

No matter, my laptop will suffice for the moment, well, it's a Note Pad that I have attached to a wall mounted monitor and a keypad. The good news must get out one way or another.http://www.luxuryarrivals.com  Jamaica Villas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or link of interest. If you have a business in Jamaica, please leave a link for people to visit.