Tuesday 3 January 2012

I got drunk on New Years Eve 2012


The first of many on New Years day, before I got that odd looking thing for lunch. I know, I look bloody silly but there was nobody about to see me.



"Here’s Johnny!" This was the night before, I was stone cold sober, and I had half a glass of Champagne all night because I was driving. I have no explanation or excuse for why I am dressed as I am, I look like I got dressed in the dark in a ‘War on Want’ cloths depot. I doubt anyone looked sillier than me and remained sober. Or did they? Photos please to me at the following  robbie@myluxuryvillas.com

http://www.jamaicantreasures.com
Email
lisa@jamaicantreasures.com
Have you been to Jamaica or do you live on Jamaica? Add a comment about your favourite place

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or link of interest. If you have a business in Jamaica, please leave a link for people to visit.