Monday 27 May 2013

Jamaica Villas at Negril - 492 things to do in Jamaica

Negril Lighthouse
 
 

Things to do in Jamaica:

I thought I knew pretty much what there was to do on a Jamaica vacation with Villas Sur Mer but as it transpires, I don’t know half of it, this came as a bit of a surprise. I was flipping through the Internet, as one does, for informative websites from which visitors to Villas Sur Mer at Negril could glean information from to save them time once they got here and I came across a wonderful link which screamed out “492 things to do in Jamaica!”

Now, 492 things is a lot of things to do and I was interested to where my miserable list of 100 Jamaica attractions had fallen short but I need not have bothered as this site knocked my Jamaica list into a cocked hat. The website is part of the Trip Advisor sites, a sort of Wikipedia for travellers worldwide.

There are the usual suspects listed, such as Ocho Rios, Dunne’s River falls, Runaway Bay, Kingston, Port Antonio etc but here and there are buried little treasures that are well worth digging for, such as The Pelican Bar ( A bar built on stilts in the middle of the Caribbean Sea) Bob Marley Museum, Glass Bottom Boat tours, Reef Dives and lots more.

Take a look at this website and flick through the thousands of photographs and see what you can spot to visit when you book with villas Sur Mer at Negril in Jamaica.

492 Things to do in Jamaica

Jamaica Vacation Villas links:
http://www.villassurmer.com/ Negril Villas Jamaica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or link of interest. If you have a business in Jamaica, please leave a link for people to visit.