Monday 28 November 2011

Kindle for Christmas - Update

My Kindle for Mrs Blogspot still has not arrived, apparently UPS can’t find my house? Fair enough, I live in the middle of nowhere but you would think that they could drop it out of a passing plane or something? Poor Mrs B is getting worried that she will not have her Kindle in time for Christmas.

I got an email from Amazon, they gave me the number of some place in the states, they put me onto someone who spoke like an American who was dying of boredom “yessir, how may we help you sir, do you have the tracking number sir, sorry, we can’t help sir, have a nice day sir, here’s the number of UPS in Spain, sir, goodbye sir”

I have to call someone else in the morning, a Spaniard, and I’ll bet he / she will be another drone “Buenos dias Sñr, no entiendo Sñr, donde vivas Sñr…”


http://www.jamaicantreasures.com
Email
lisa@jamaicantreasures.com
Have you been to Jamaica or do you live on Jamaica? Add a comment about your favourite place

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or link of interest. If you have a business in Jamaica, please leave a link for people to visit.