Saturday 5 May 2012

Levi Roots Reggae Reggae Sauce TV Advert


"Meh caal eet Reh-gay, Reh-gay Saarse!"

Since starting this humble Little Blog for Jamaican Treasures luxury villas I am starting to become obsessed, or so it would seem, with all things Jamaican. I’m seeing things I never saw before or things I took no notice of. For example, last night whilst watching the telly I nodded off but was woken to the sound of some rather mundane Reggae music, I thought I heard the singer saying “Reggae, Reggae Sauce….” And prizing my eyes open I thought I saw sausages, chicken wings and Kebabs dancing on a BBQ??? Had my Cocoa been spiked with LSD???
Nah! It was just that Levi Roots and his bloody Reggae – Reggae Sauce that everyone is slopping on their butties. They should be careful y’know, things like that can send people over the edge. It is a bloody good commercial, don’t know about the Reggae sauce though, we don’t get it here in Andalucia. Whilst I’m at it, have you lot had a peep and Hermosa Cove Villas? Have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or link of interest. If you have a business in Jamaica, please leave a link for people to visit.