Friday 21 October 2011

Golf holidays in Jamaica - W.C Fields plays golf, Laurel & Hardy too!


Man faints at the sight of golfer in "Plus-Fours"


Some Blogpeepers might get the wrong impression about me and the game of Golf. I have nothing against golf, well, nothing much. OK, some people who play the game of golf look like they got dressed in the dark, some are pretentious and will not let you even talk to them unless you have an handicap of less that 6, others are just there for the after game drinks.

I don't watch golf on the telly, but then again, that's not a big deal, I don't watch snooker and other sports. I do however like to watch the great W. C Fields, without doubt, one of the funniest men that ever lived and ranks along side greats like Spike Milligan.

I thought you might like to see W.C Fields in action, this is him playing golf (Y'know, sky, sky, sky...grass!) no doubt there are a few people like W.C who will be playing at the Tryall Golf villas in Montego Bay, I'm sure they are everywhere. Enjoy.



"I think I'll take a drop ball!"

More of my comedy hero's are Stan laurel & Oliver Hardy. This great comedy duo made the transition from silent movies to talkies with great ease. Here they are playing S-s-s-G! (That's sky,sky,sky...grass! to you.) Note the well dodgey outfits.



http://www.jamaicantreasures.com
Email
lisa@jamaicantreasures.com
Have you been to Jamaica or do you live on Jamaica? Add a comment about your favourite place

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or link of interest. If you have a business in Jamaica, please leave a link for people to visit.