Friday 28 October 2011

Jamaica Villas - F###ing holidays


F#####g, in Austria


I may be sailing close to the wind with this posting but I assure you readers that this place does exist and is indeed called F#####g. Why am I posting the name of an Austrian town with a silly name on my Jamaica Blog? Well, I was sent it by some Blogmeisters who were wondering if Jamaica or the Caribbean had any odd names for places?

I know of several in the UK and Thailand (Shitterton for one! Phuket is another) but none in the Caribbean and I think, just to lighten the atmosphere, we should have a competition for the daftest named place. If you know of a place with a very silly name, please, let us all in on the secret.


F#####g Map (ref 1009)


The F#####g newspaper article



http://www.jamaicantreasures.com
Email
lisa@jamaicantreasures.com
Have you been to Jamaica or do you live on Jamaica? Add a comment about your favourite place

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or link of interest. If you have a business in Jamaica, please leave a link for people to visit.