Monday 5 December 2011

A Beach Villa - A Beach Villa in Montego Bay, Jamaica


Wish you were here? You could be...

I have an enquiring mind, I suppose it helps to have one if you spend, as I do, most of your waking hours rummaging through the Internet search engines. I come across many puzzling and unusual things.
A Beach Villa. If I had a beach Villa in Jamaica, what would I call it? Dunroamin? Dunworkin? Maybe, maybe not. There is such a place called A Beach Villa, it is a magnificent place in Montego Bay, A Beach Villa has a great infinity edge swimming pool that makes it look as if you were swimming in the Caribbean sea and not a very posh villa's pool. Take a look at this place, it really is beautiful and then let me know what name you would have given to it. http://www.beachvillajamaica.com/

Shitterton villagers buy 'theft-proof' sign
Uncle Ian wonders if you ever have? Been here, that is.
My auntie has a holiday cottage in Dorset. It’s a nice little place Shitterton.

http://www.jamaicantreasures.com
Email
lisa@jamaicantreasures.com
Have you been to Jamaica or do you live on Jamaica? Add a comment about your favourite place

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or link of interest. If you have a business in Jamaica, please leave a link for people to visit.