Monday 12 December 2011

Nightclubs in Jamaica - Amnesia



"Wow! that's what I call a spliff!"

I was trawling the Internet, as I often do, no, as I always do, looking for items of interest on Jamaica and the Caribbean Islands. A lot of the time people will point me to this site or that and in this posting, this is the case. I was pointed in the direction of one of the hottest nightspots in the Caribbean. Where this place is and what is it called?
Amnesia!
No. I don’t have a problem recalling the name of the nightclub, it is called “Amnesia” most likely because you get so “out of it” that you can’t remember where you’ve been and what you got up to (Great in some cases!)

Getting down in Amnesia
Nightclub Amnesia can be found throbbing away nicely on 70 Main St, Ocho Rios and according to the great and the good, the music is roots but does tend to drift to international tastes at time. Judging by what I’ve seen myself, Amnesia is a place for a “lively” night and by the reviews it gets Amnesia seems to be one of those “Must see” places.
Any regulars at Amnesia who would like to add to this posting, please, fell free to do so and send in some photos while your at it.
Amnesia. 70 Main St, Ocho Rios · 876-974-2633


http://www.jamaicantreasures.com
Email
lisa@jamaicantreasures.com
Have you been to Jamaica or do you live on Jamaica? Add a comment about your favourite place

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or link of interest. If you have a business in Jamaica, please leave a link for people to visit.