Thursday 1 December 2011

Kindle for Christmas - Where's my Kindle?

Oh what a joy! Mrs. BlogSpot’s Kindle Book Reader has arrived at last. OK, it has been to more destinations than Alan Whicker, crossed more borders than a very enthusiastic smuggler but it is here at last.
I got a call from UPS in Madrid asking me for exact directions to my house and would I meet the courier at a specified destination to collect the parcel. It was all a bit James Bond but I agreed. In the end, he left the Kindle with Danni, the waiter in Café bar La Plaza in our village.

Mrs. B is now waiting for 2 couch throws from QVC, and has been doing so for a month; needless to say, I have been dispatched to the Post Office on a daily basis to see if they have arrived. Hey ho! Merry Christmas to Parcel Force methinks.
Talking of Christmas, have we seen the bargains available from Jamaican Treasures? there are some villas offering stay for seven, pay for five nights.


http://www.jamaicantreasures.com
Email
lisa@jamaicantreasures.com
Have you been to Jamaica or do you live on Jamaica? Add a comment about your favourite place

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or link of interest. If you have a business in Jamaica, please leave a link for people to visit.