Tuesday 7 February 2012

Jamaica Videos






As anyone who has ever read this blog would know I am an avid fan of Tripwow, the video making facility on Trip Advisor that lets you easily make a video, slideshow or presentation from a selection of your own photographs.

Well, I have made about 40 videos in the last month or so, all of them about Jamaica Villas and Jamaica life, some of them I have posted on this blog for you to admire. 

I came up with what I thought was a brilliant idea, why don’t I use one of my own web domains and put all my Tripwow videos on there and anyone interested in looking for wedding villas in Jamaica, holiday rentals and reunions can browse through the site at leisure, so, here is that very Jamaica Video website http://www.vallerosario.com



http://www.jamaicantreasures.com
Email lisa@jamaicantreasures.com
We also recommend you visit this link for Sandals Holidays in Jamaica Sandals Holiday Resorts Jamaica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or link of interest. If you have a business in Jamaica, please leave a link for people to visit.