Monday 20 February 2012

Jamaica Villas - Editing Jamaica villa Websites

Edit HTML code on the website? Meow?

What does your cat say when you ask her to edit some HTML code on Jamaica Villas Blogs and websites? "Meow!" This little darling is called Pinky because she has 1 pink toe, she has other toes of course but they are black. Pinky likes to stretch out in front of my screen and keypad then help me by chasing the mouse whenever I use it and then walking on the keypad as I type. Sweet. Let's hope my dog won't take up the idea.
http://www.jamaicantreasures.com
Email lisa@jamaicantreasures.com
We also recommend you visit this link for Sandals Holidays in Jamaica
Sandals Holidays Jamaica 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or link of interest. If you have a business in Jamaica, please leave a link for people to visit.