Friday 17 February 2012

Jamaica Villas - Red and Yellow and Pink and Blue...


At the end of the rainbow is buried a...

I’ve been moaning about the bloody cold weather for the past month or so here in AndalucĂ­a and so I thought I might give it a rest being as the pipes are not frozen solid this morning and taking a wee holds no danger of frostbite (I was going to say ‘exposure’ but you might accuse me of punning!)

From my office...

It was with some pleasure that I saw that it had snowed on the highest mountains around and about where I live and the clouds looked fairly heavy and grey, rain clouds perhaps? Snow? Any would have been preferable to the biting winds and freezing temperatures of the last month.
I was writing on this Blog about Villa Drambuie in Montego bay and the photographs of the swimming pool, the drinks, the beach and the lovely Caribbean Sea had me daydreaming and wishing I was in Mobay, ankle deep in the clear Caribbean waters (No deeper for me, I suffer from Selachophobia, that’s a fear of Sharks, any Sharks but especially the ones with bloody great teeth!) when my wife told me that there was a beautiful rainbow across from our house.
The photograph cannot truly represent the beauty of the rainbow as I used a quick photo shoot setting but you do get the idea. My wife suggested that we go and look and see if there was a crock of gold at the end of the rainbow (she is 51 but believes in Fairies, Goblins and Witches, I could explain but it would take too long) That is what I have always loved about her, the eternal optimist, myself on the other hand, I don’t think for one moment that some Spanish Troll, Goblin or Leprechaun has buried a pot of gold at the end of that particular rainbow because it is resting on my friend Bill’s Villa, if they’ve buried anything there, he’s had it and spent it by now!
Crock of gold my butt! Crack of….


http://www.jamaicantreasures.com
Email
lisa@jamaicantreasures.com
We also recommend you visit this link for Sandals Holidays in Jamaica
Sandals Holidays Jamaica   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or link of interest. If you have a business in Jamaica, please leave a link for people to visit.