Wednesday 22 February 2012

Jamaica Villas - Jamaica Videos Website & Blog

"Mmm? This Blogging thing isn't that easy!"

“Its better the devil you know “or so they say and in the case of Jamaica Villa Blogs this has turned out to be very true indeed. I have toyed with the idea of using Word Press for my new website for Jamaica videos http://www.jamaicavideos.co.uk this took the place of the Vallerosario website that I was using as a temporary home for all the Jamaica Villa Videos I have made over the last month or so. I wish I had never bothered, to tell the truth.

I’m not the sharpest knife in the drawer, then again, I’m not the village idiot but I was so hacked off with the Word Press Blog that I gave it up as a bad joke. Talk about temperamental! I must have made a dozen mistakes in the first hour, things wouldn’t upload, pages disappeared, and text went all crooked. Thanks, but no Thanks, I’ll stay with dear old BlogSpot.

Anyway about my new website called Jamaica Videos. As you might expect, it’s all about Jamaica villa Videos, Jamaica holidays, Jamaica weddings and everything else to do with Jamaica. If, like me, you like watching videos and have a little stash of your own, please send me the links and I’ll be happy to help you share them with the rest of the world. They will be a great help to people who are thinking of coming to Jamaica and are looking for hints, tips and advice on where to go, what to do and who to do it with.

http://www.spiritofjamaica.com  offers some fantastic trips and things to do, if we could couple this with the videos, the people looking for a vacation or wedding in Jamaica will have a lot more information on which to base their holidays. You could call it a public service J

http://www.jamaicantreasures.com
Email
lisa@jamaicantreasures.com
We also recommend you visit this link for Sandals Holidays in Jamaica Sandals Holidays Jamaica  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or link of interest. If you have a business in Jamaica, please leave a link for people to visit.