Tuesday 9 August 2011

Jamaica Villas - Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee

JAMAICA BLUE MOUNTAIN COFFEE


A very pretty Jamaican girl

A bag of Blue Mountain Coffee beans..Happy now?

Coffee. Who doesn't like Coffee? Everyone I know loves coffee. Black coffee, white coffee, strong coffee, coffee with " a little something" in it. There are numuerous ways of drinking coffee and we all have our favourite brands and blends.
I live in Andalucia, Spain, and everyone here drinks coffee and believe me, it's strong! At my local Café, La Plaza, one cup of Santa Christina from Paco the camarero (waiter) and you don´t sleep for a week, he makes it like he drinks it and that's very strong indeed.

Now, I was talking to Lisa, the boss woman of Jamaican Treasures, that fine luxury villa rentals company with 300+ villas all over the world (Yeah, we got it the first Blog!) and Lisa was telling me about "The best coffee in the world" and that is, so Lisa say's Blue Mountain Coffee from Jamaica (where else?)

Now, I have never tasted Blue Mountain coffee but I am assured that there is a bag of it winging it's way from Jamaica to my very own house in the mountains of Andalucia and so I look forward to giving you my expert opinion on this very product.

I suppose your wondering what the very pretty Jamaican girl has to do with the Blue Mountain Coffee? Well, if you go to the Blue Mountain Coffee website at http://www.bluemountaincoffee.com/ you will see this little sweetie on there as well, come on now! I´m only human.

To show theres no hard feelings, Í bunged the bag of coffee beans photo on as well, that is to keep the BMC police from accusing me of sexism (The very thought!)


http://www.jamaicantreasures.com
Email
lisa@jamaicantreasures.com
Have you been to Jamaica or do you live on Jamaica? Add a comment about your favourite place

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or link of interest. If you have a business in Jamaica, please leave a link for people to visit.