Monday 8 August 2011

Golf courses in Jamaica

JAMAICAN GOLF BLOG

The Home Of Jamaica Golf - Review Of Jamaican Golf Courses


Golf. If, like me, you are a complete philistine and refer to Golf clubs as "bats" then this post is not for you, Oh no! Golf is a mystery to me, I could never understand why big lads want to look like they got dressed in the dark at a fancy dress shop while the owner was out. Plus fours? Orange tartan shirts? Behave lads!

But, in the interest of fair play (no pun intended) I am going to add my little entry for all of those people who like to walk about manicured lawns..digging ruddy great divvots out of them. I am going to tell you about a wonderful Blog called "Jamaican Golf Blog" and it is very good.

I don´t pretend to understand the jargon but by the looks of things the people who look after the Jamaican Golf Blog really know their stuff. They have all the courses marked out, green fees, U.S.G.A ratings (I take it that would mean United States Golf Association?) resort highlights and lots more great information, it really is what the Internet was intended for, INFORMATION!

Anyway, I´m more than happy to point you in their direction as you will no doubt want to have a couple of goes at golf when you come and stay at any of our delightful villas in Jamaica.
Whilst I am at it, may I point you to one of my favourite Luxury Villas, a wonderful place that is 1 minutes walk from Silver sands beach and is between Montego Bay and Ochos Rios, Villa Cannon Cottage.


http://www.jamaicantreasures.com
Email
lisa@jamaicantreasures.com
Have you been to Jamaica or do you live on Jamaica? Add a comment about your favourite place
living in Jamaica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or link of interest. If you have a business in Jamaica, please leave a link for people to visit.