Monday 19 September 2011

Holiday villas St. Martin


Villa Del Mar - Anse Marsel, St. Martin

Poor me. Here I am in Rhyl in North Wales, that's the bit to the left of England where they talk funny. It's raining and it's cold and myself and Mrs Blogspot are in a Caravan Park. Dear Lord, how have I offended thee?
Things started well. I arrived on Saturday to find that my football team Everton had won 3 goals to 1 and the sun was shining. Things got even better when my teams Nemesis, Liverpool, got hammered and I had a few pints whilst watching them being put to the sword. Better still was the Chinese takeaway that night. Then it got a bit 'orrible! It started to rain and boy, did it come down and not just that, it was cold rain, big, horrible blobs of cold rain. Plink, plink, plink...all night long.

The caravan Mrs B and I are staying in (along with Mrs B's sister and two little angels..Hells Angels!) can best be described as "unfortunate" because It's unfortunate for me that I have to kip in it. The doorknobs are knackered, the shower door won't close, no battery in the smoke alarm, 5 out of 9 lights don't work, I could go on but you would think I was a moaner.

Anyway. I asked about the WI-FI and I was told they had it available but you can't use it in the caravans because the signal won't work in them because they are so close together, so, I have to use the WI-FI in the sports bar / restaurant. Needs must, so I am here now, amidst screaming babies, toddlers playing football, mothers moaning at fathers for drinking beer so early in the day, waiters running about with chips for spotty, obese teenagers who will play up if they are not fed every half hour. Chaos!

Why am I putting myself through this? Why don't I just go to the pub or back to the tin hut on wheels called a caravan? Duty! Yes, duty dear Blogmonsters. I feel duty bound to let you know about Villa Del Mar, a fantastic luxury rental villa in St. Martin, a beautiful island in the Caribbean. And who would be the rental company looking after this wonderful villa?. Jamaican Treasures, the best villa rentals company for St Martin. Who else?

You can see the photo of Villa Del Mar (Villa of the Sea) on this posting but to read all the information you can go to the Jamaican Treasures website and see lots of great photos as well as all the illa details. Villa Del Mar Link

As a footnote to this posting, can I just point out that it is posting number 100! (da-da-da-daaaaaaah! etc)


http://www.jamaicantreasures.com
Email
lisa@jamaicantreasures.com
Have you been to Jamaica or do you live on Jamaica? Add a comment about your favourite place

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or link of interest. If you have a business in Jamaica, please leave a link for people to visit.