Monday 26 September 2011

Jamaica Villas - Jamaica Villas Video Chanel on Youtube


Youtube video for Sugar Bay Villa

"Is that what you do all day long? write blogs!" This is the question most asked of yours truly, mostly by Mrs Blogspot when she's having to hump furniture about, paint the house or do an oil change on the truck.
There is a simple answer; NO! I also make videos for the blogs.

I have a video chanel on Youtube for Jamaican Treasures villas and my aim is to put lots of lovely photos set to Reggae music, for your entertainment and information, after all, that's why you are reading this little bit of Blog, isn´t it?

So far, I have eight little dinky videos for you to watch but I will soon have more, lots more. Please take a look at my chanel and let me know what you think Jamaican Holidays Video Chanel.


http://www.jamaicantreasures.com
Email
lisa@jamaicantreasures.com
Have you been to Jamaica or do you live on Jamaica? Add a comment about your favourite place

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or link of interest. If you have a business in Jamaica, please leave a link for people to visit.