Tuesday 27 September 2011

St Martin villas - Beachfront villas


Villa Topaz 6, 15 seconds from the waters edge

I don´t know anyone who doesn't like to feel the sun on there face, stare at the sea, Jack Daniels in hand (or whatever is your own preferred poison) and wonder "I wonder if it's raining today in Grimsby?"

I know that I love to do just that, only with me, I wonder about Rhyl (It's in North Wales.) and as any of my regular Blogblimpers would tell you, I and mrs Blogspot have just had a week in a caravan on a "holiday park" in that jewel of the Welsh wastelands. How the long, cold, wet nights just flashed by.

Anyway people, I would like to brighten your lives up with this very nice posting about some beautiful villas on the Caribbean paradise that is the tropical island of St. Martin. It's nice, take my word for that.

The holiday rental properties in question are 15 seconds from the waters edge and that's close (Unless you are Usain Bolt then that's 150 yards.) Topaz 6 is part of Shore Pointe - A Beautiful and Elegant gated community seating on Cupecoy Beach, St Martin. You are also only 3 minutes drive from the best restaurant in town.

Topaz 6 has so much going for it that I will leave you to browse through the webpage and see for yourself what a great holiday location this really would make. The property has everything you need or want. Follow this link for full description and great photographs.

http://www.jamaicantreasures.com
Email
lisa@jamaicantreasures.com
Have you been to Jamaica or do you live on Jamaica? Add a comment about your favourite place

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or link of interest. If you have a business in Jamaica, please leave a link for people to visit.