Thursday 8 September 2011

Property rentals St. Martin

Villa Mes Amis

Have you ever wondered, whilst watching the adverts on the telly, "who thinks this stuff up!?" I do!

When I say "I do!" I don´t mean that I think this stuff up, I mean that I watch the telly and wonder "Who makes this stuff up!?" and one reason is because I'm jelous.

I want to be the director who does the photo shoot with beautiful model on golden sands and pale blue Caribbean sea. So, heres my take on it. I´ve even got the model and the Caribbean (see photo)
Villa Mes Amis. 11 bedrooms, 11 bathrooms, cliffside jacuzzi, the most fantastic state of the art kitchen and nestled in 7 acres of beachfront land.
This is really one of the finest luxury holiday villas you will ever see, who says so? the staff at Jamaican Treasures do and they should know, they have 120 villas on St Martin alone.

I´m not Judith Chalmers or Alan Whicker and so to get a real idea of how fantastic this St Martin property really is, you would be better looking at the villa on the home page of My Luxury Villas.


http://www.jamaicantreasures.com
Email
lisa@jamaicantreasures.com
Have you been to Jamaica or do you live on Jamaica? Add a comment about your favourite place

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or link of interest. If you have a business in Jamaica, please leave a link for people to visit.