Monday 12 September 2011

Villas in St. Martin

Blue Horizon villa, Lowlands, St Martin

I always get sentimental whenever I see the name "Blue Horizon" because that was the name of my disco when I was a teenager. Blue Horizon - The best disco in town...except it wasn't the best disco in town, it was crap. It wasn't exactly "disco" music I played, it was all Led Zeppelin and Reggae. No matter. I liked it.

Blue Horizon Villa on the other hand is fantastic. If you ever fancy a great holiday location, St Martin, coupled with the most fantastic accommodation then this is it.

Blue Horizon villa has been fully renovated and boasts a new pool, new decking and Gazebo, new tiled flooring throughout and much more. It's a beautiful St Martin Villa. There is so much to be said for this holiday accommodation that I feel I should leave it up to My Luxury Villas to fill you in with the details.

Follow this link for full description, photographs and contact details. Enjoy.

http://www.jamaicantreasures.com
Email
lisa@jamaicantreasures.com
Have you been to Jamaica or do you live on Jamaica? Add a comment about your favourite place

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or link of interest. If you have a business in Jamaica, please leave a link for people to visit.